Re: [dtn-interest] [IRSG] Notification of IRSG poll start for draft-irtf-dtnrg-metadata-block

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com> Thu, 25 November 2010 16:58 UTC

From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
To: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:59:02 +0000
Cc: Internet Research Steering Group <irsg@ISI.EDU>, Delay Tolerant Networking Interest List <dtn-interest@mailman.dtnrg.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] [IRSG] Notification of IRSG poll start for draft-irtf-dtnrg-metadata-block

Hi Juergen.

We have now got proper IANA considerations in these docs, and
I think there was reasonable concensus on the authoritative
reference for SDNVs previously.

Please check out
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09.
Would you now be happy to change your vote to 'Yes' in the poll?

Regards,
Elwyn