Re: [dtn] [Deepspace] technical remarks

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@gmail.com> Mon, 25 September 2023 21:23 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.102 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, LOTS_OF_MONEY=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1695676993; x=1696281793; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KtN/PpdIostzclrSuRlXD+8bXwweQQjP7ybMMiqRtl4=; b=SoFsz1AGg5Jh57JYa5nFm6KuAt0wWDJY7lH8KRnuaIuOmiBijK8OBlbHnloa8EW5D/ wMY3aUNfH5T7Wf4NJDfQcDi4/YZX7Tch6P6g9NxnGpc2PpqE+kA0umDXT493AFs1wcYW mDoAe8otLOZPFqzJGdupEpxzASRkn+A5M/LtGP7b9vqgrW6fycXPnDTpTksyntXxijlb 8hkxA5GqlsSRg6Enl4O4Wr1PJo7ZoxojeOCyhzxNOPAYqNK8uUBgORsfSiwhvQ0dJyms TedfwrmvRLhriTUVACm3DGd9MfmQDNCEafclYbRBLt5SCpv1WzfdZeulT1v+n8MZtCZb Ci3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695676993; x=1696281793; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=KtN/PpdIostzclrSuRlXD+8bXwweQQjP7ybMMiqRtl4=; b=C19m8eEhnQAguJ3eiGAH96/SsXuGJ+3mdQ5oWUI9L77naS8H+MQ+i9z4NRApPNgO81 hhvP5KMUpfCe12u6O1r4p8f03boQfKdVWxj9URcDZRYubC7fSy1XjK1re2fM5SUcj3/R kZc31Nx5t594KEcNRtT7Ze5lRl/Ny+DA3bYb06+4jZwExhH75ITOu+6vcHrcLqesLEP2 FC5pYYowkBwv3saA0vPkpiWtrZBCLMc0kSlZx7No6HcUDBLy20LMTezb4Y1p7DvqvUgi UwBQxyaAzr4mZMDSlIdE3m+qB5a2qxk2NnALYjvdrNpnYo4w8UPqw9elErCymoiqenDz /g3g==