Re: [dtn] BPSEC and COSE

Mehmet Adalier <madalier@antarateknik.com> Mon, 15 June 2020 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1592242231; bh=jlsxfrE46qnW6ll10MHiNl9TlzyhCJ1Mka8oSlzpizo=; h=Date:Subject:From:To:References:From:Subject; b=JfeA8MBTDruvdittEv0vjz/vU5pLaFflWh/knwND9xYCPuxW34v2NqP+csuQH0LEcFDcAbbxcmphjKUyHDqjxATuWv5dhqn29VwUco9gPVTli/A35JzvN4fDwlqBFYL66lPCxeEvVhqNbv+H5vnvN9ri1hYIow+ZJH3JFaDj8ZR4MUN7KZyXF3KzUSOFGUoQzqHoeOqGcMOaDFcbq1yRJwQ0D+AhT0o2QWubaVblbN38jEuQ4+Wb4ds066RKK/R6A0TBadHLhpt+G4B/fgGVoavlJS0Gdkf5Lj3yjUlOi02X0tuqrF7GoprWRgSeuVJIJTlfpMoWCXciS95de0Gv5w==
X-YMail-OSG: KQz94VkVM1nQ8zb0s6rzLOndvUxJiK7gYQfKtDdH_GvAPx63LIMwGvBL.yIrd53 ostJUIfcE_WOg2ltvjVvS6Xq7xJgrOYTYiK8DRU25g3joOtSMgM7Q7GL_LGvg.Q7ZGrR5cHxo.QD vUbtXAGRvj0x5AZtiF1phcUAQRKL.jguK.CDcCkb9_CWF6R5SxNiPNCV5fKoNwaLxoV0vhCb204b c6wR5THrClVe29OnyDGEYE7ec2ZNjcnP0Gssw3yR0Xxqzhe_InQdWjr1u5tHaJR12Rtt9ZKE1FwK h1mnQVaV6OX7qHh.qGYhZU_rrzIOt_D9J1MUB9bKFuvpnGXiyT1KmGPvPSKSwwTw_Umfeuy1dV8A iUDPRfLaJFr0CQMtvihIBtBbMaHrwMGvyftLsq16eHCzNXX2j2FEdFovfUawVfcyNH0ZArt_d0ha qkilKBEFZTetDNXDvMmq2pD4XiTs79l08cIKcJ9eF4BeN20eX7hz0j.ocOh5jX2xtzfrFQ6uwUtS S3Io45UBQfnlDxIs5QUThpPAoPgKqajTvlXN4c.J_ES_3ihd9HE83DzptdxXlUywNf5AaUcfXwCW mZh7v9AMocyEN_SEj0HInW4fLG9O7pm50mtDNfJVmY.YQJQiun6X1WY57o8V00wRbcG3J2EveUeq cnNcXrvqg95zx3ez3Ik2w_XS0vBwNnXVctOmCtde4Jer6USbTPbXYwtODQYiwB8BSc7G3Pj4MIk4 zU9v5EHzcm9_gGozZbwPswXLksR8lUMhoT0ZzGRKt1kvXSUBXx5X_TaiqSNQTr_SGRCg9fFZWkD2 YxK4ov5UjWOVux9SA4alvDCQJSRYJWAM2p31D.zL1xBH_lUIThli2B7.w3uoL49miyqxf4hFe8wD GJN43l4fJzAF2Xhm3f58EzoFJezBR5LTdezqyQ8n4KdOsIAEwo3SdPc6QtW0wvy2SOwfw39rZ_6i lZlgYNMkkGvkwb5zakDVp6Zdf3iyWfMD1Vu_pOpxoh8w2aBeyqAAsBYnz5vpSN5VqUjcubFo2lUp j_8oZgtjGkuwE7sxhgZ_lPuCELlcgKQEz4HAkRGNPcbePwZolmJosic6mwJ0KuW_7E.zW5whNeQA FNOABnm.yyTGF3mhasRdhzdmlm2kyGg_hhXJ303jc9lANF76Tx3.S3vUyFmNThKg2GFI8pXzJYEy DxpsxOYH4Ku1znWtkipzd0EixAmVtNs03wpoTeJ.NNPfesasaNVijWqy3mCfu3.IAbxqFEO9Dmwf xiHqUYf8ubKcDViitbEPvx9HP2pKn0fBOONjCMia8PNg7xU64YdnBtn9m30O9d4na5sFvZWCllTt jazDospgkq42aybq6k9S7Rb.pGgY_fz6n3GdUtCV7B3E0qYU4DBbLXwzCZJTvQaUbkPNsspkh0HH vF1ti3tVEyA--