Re: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03.txt

Eric Travis <eric.dot.travis@gmail.com> Fri, 29 April 2016 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=HFQqjTLdT1+2WvYCKWkFIzwF9mrqd4N/Wqmnca21KO8=; b=qTdr2iTrzkvLZhy9JqbLHtOHCRmIJxmWlzpEsZJhWyIKGdXvbDYAInXismQt6CNxjp Bucosi6nYO6lol5fjI4m/hpMXwy/+JkZNlUQ3TQQyAykIlFEp2p1P2+YBfEGy+dB0326 1nQWwSUT1ctYObic0RRv3MuJ3q0fruieCZ5jRtv1de3HxgLjCSYka5vUIDpqceeEjuTF V605wh5T9RshHAMyZqBVx9MLsJFnMoUM1qY4MidZaJmL5zJpfvbQB5XD8aQXgec9dCjg HX+N8A6YsAx83VWW2imqdzTV5YziDCHTNlVjeuHjIHbCPoDggS0YYH14wb63GhHwdSot XgEQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=HFQqjTLdT1+2WvYCKWkFIzwF9mrqd4N/Wqmnca21KO8=; b=NSK90t7Z7tY368RF3zG/AIBnqe+R8V6H8Ni5LDfzkOcXnuOcYgyLtsclAv2IAAUe1o bTZzFGwCLUVT4sPdIS7BRbdJxIoFURYGrYZFtqGtSwObDrRUFRNiua8120rwsss4+O7q VgbSIrXqNYOuteGHdRCgkha0g4CpyuGYoB6FWB4wLuQuU8twvFjXTLpUj10LQGBOLzZo kiC7OpXNmIW93weqsvxlftPf+WaqBMPsfgtltgO5jT5k0O2YrAyzxKmGhyGHLyCZesnW 2K6+wkc443vIs4f1r5hZVe73KBy6BUmwuF7pBkL7AYTQu2hvLDW0WzHhPwXd2SixFlIg 7r3A==