Re: [dtn] Robert Wilton's Block on charter-ietf-dtn-01-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Wed, 03 November 2021 09:31 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: "Birrane, Edward J." <Edward.Birrane@jhuapl.edu>, "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>, Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zaheduzzaman.sarker@ericsson.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "dtn-chairs@ietf.org" <dtn-chairs@ietf.org>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 09:31:18 +0000
References: <163118024039.27139.266500820364295413@ietfa.amsl.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801F5B000EF@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <DM4PR11MB5438D0D9796E549561C91CF2B5DA9@DM4PR11MB5438.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <8522a6f4e5644c6a8365ebe1a389f9ca@jhuapl.edu> <4B5AD30A-D376-428E-82D2-01254073AFB2@ericsson.com> <6ec9d1129abe4535b8295459bcd6e162@jhuapl.edu> <MWHPR1101MB22221B73F3FE6CCE26B5CC47B5A49@MWHPR1101MB2222.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <1A5D8BEC-86E8-4EC8-9D54-AEFE38943992@ericsson.com> <MN2PR11MB4207A1919131A9FCB67D5628B58B9@MN2PR11MB4207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <16248a8ab29f4d31872c50647170d952@jhuapl.edu>
x-originating-ip: [2a02:1648:4000:120:5951:6764:b78f:c3c4]