Re: [dtn] [EXT] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-ipn-update-01.txt

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@gmail.com> Wed, 29 March 2023 06:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.851 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680070848; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=wv2A4Mm+Z5d8mRsm+2rvwE2JcJRJt3oLdsy+CIQHBB0=; b=LOUyprUJ2g9DTjyJzFLnZEE7+qE7g6BXXn8Kfiz6G376Klns1mHzQH1SmoIaODlawl ZOxX4KQVJZdmL2153WgnHFAUeHPSorH7SvjLg7acfRXnRjMM4u2lkwJIRbg6eepcmpun thoDN+teQVzUPqt90ctOhNAYohRKTrcbPDRJ+YfrYcqdwlyAoK7+i/l3lLpWwJm++/QE Yx2oIyMrpiFbYKwlCWGw4j9+V7Sq8Tyw1B9/i1VQyog2cJd9RwUvV2fliy7JpotuhYEZ pnXR+WqIPC34D4FGsjiKYaehsBKyLzIBYWjEEu5n0vzLQVWTghxsz/06g5Bj7pYGEwO5 mjdw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680070848; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=wv2A4Mm+Z5d8mRsm+2rvwE2JcJRJt3oLdsy+CIQHBB0=; b=4ilh3oqUkPtmd9grEC3IProHfvTquGMMyf/mGQX+O+AdZknMeRQI11Jf1vbigmv3dm 1DfB1+49zQYh8QFeihpLXAqtxmlmzifJ919VK1MGzABQsLmU/RoOto8IUcazva36CulQ ouz5+n2GgoJLOVzf8bm0fOtLhENjbUyY0+utpXJpuVSc8ShRycfRIJyyI0GfrYZzGWXZ svQnXX3VwD/jem1ki0EeXEnoPlwyi5yZIy+CPyJuBSIQXhcKIkK6TdlpUueJc1JIWYub Q3W3mMnFnnHydOAm8EqsnfshKMBOh7zv+7OAUGLWBvNHHi2/Y1Zq3Ms4jaV9ool0JK56 ZKKg==