Re: [dtn] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXT] Re: LTC timescale (Re: Question regarding RFC 9171 - How to incorporate "Coordinated Lunar Time")

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2024 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712951050; x=1713555850; darn=ietf.org; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=K0js+Dj6HHV2v0pLwmj+wUNHF5hQUznlk1vGgMREl6g=; b=HU++bGKvDNNF7UFKK+xCcKhMYM18MEHDmnoWjmHt3avd4tOcvXwfJr7HprF/Gq+V8O Qoynu0Y5DMqN3b+zpKIQ0Cl74xTuLwT9e9yB2nI3qYse7QTEDkTpxcfGwr6dUz3CBa9L JpMcgxHh2N2q9bXzwIBkc83cm4FOzVs7WxXUnW1tpzdQJADZiwjCk6a6njYYsTMG1dB0 06TjstS3I2ZgdnlMc6UCPf0HjwutNTZYSPpBg55ZZG1CzFh2FE51xnePV6Qv6LFBy+Ci c1+QLx3n9t8zDmDEaToRombURi7oulJIUTRx3rb8neOwUNT6OqgjiSmE0LuY9pV56/Uu GE+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712951050; x=1713555850; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=K0js+Dj6HHV2v0pLwmj+wUNHF5hQUznlk1vGgMREl6g=; b=IACOgcMXqDIj44VBYwV/ptbQ7mWjRMHqWIRbPOLVqW8WVghm7w4dxgKst4+ioy+OHw ZbM1vtSvAAd5GYznftEh6acevQltFNY/rLsSD8eBhHSnCvDebrmtdee8cIdvuTljtAap 9y8vntqd+glCL4cgVN6TrNgnZ5zrMn32u2LFACUxkuJpncmY0dfJobr5hbpk3n7b5RMZ thrDIinXe+ek3eEzW1fSqOmliawyP++/5IBXHt044pKgAXYdwh2qkBNaGQg/6pGfXTvI VKnW53yFi0NCTIg4QSVGbOw1WsMyrzJV0qTZ+7Wf6f1daXcuDxFSdXsUIqIW9IPXHhEr uHKA==