Re: [dtn] Draft Charter Discussion

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 17 June 2014 21:13 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:12:55 +0000
References: <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D983183048B287@XCH-BLV-512.nw.nos.boeing.com> <394B12F3-CBD6-489A-99AD-82AEEC4AA51E@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D983183048B3B6@XCH-BLV-512.nw.nos.boeing.com> <CFC0BA2C.1024A%Vinny.Ramachandran@jhuapl.edu> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D983183048DB80@XCH-BLV-512.nw.nos.boeing.com> <53A09F61.2030900@cs.tcd.ie> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D983183048DD9A@XCH-BLV-512.nw.nos.boeing.com> <53A0A5B8.1090802@cs.tcd.ie>
x-originating-ip: [137.136.248.6]