Re: [dtn] History Correction: (was DTN static routing)

<l.wood@surrey.ac.uk> Tue, 30 June 2015 06:05 UTC

From: l.wood@surrey.ac.uk
To: jordan.l.torgerson@jpl.nasa.gov, kscott@mitre.org
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:05:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [129.192.208.66]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; DB4PR06MB457; 5:I4YlwsDXpOSSeB3flDxCFZVYXl2Lq+yn3BwSSnq/iYjsX4fx9s6B8c9rQjQufzeW4tvEVtgMeydabypmJfKw3g5u7BpJteAeU3gg8jDF6H9otMopZqJlQYEAorJPuczq40a7F7fwtBfPcA/RAO6PGg==; 24:BWAJzla02a0EjpQmeEHVfoiHrMQNtQTjXx/xVfMvI63vZg52LLddsOnApSy/72Nh8Gt9qTWy/8dDbm5DWKMwrai3aTgf+y61MZrvbB0CQ+k=; 20:QJiiQ2nhUY+N7aIs0vmYyNR7YVg0pGjNoLeztzIcShddiyaRDvWWDxwaA4hOar4tlfVDsUiMfev7QOWlsqT2TA==
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:DB4PR06MB457;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <DB4PR06MB457E60EC3BD67E6B09824CAADA90@DB4PR06MB457.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(5005006)(3002001); SRVR:DB4PR06MB457; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:DB4PR06MB457;
x-forefront-prvs: 06237E4555
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(252514010)(377454003)(13464003)(46102003)(122556002)(5003600100002)(40100003)(77156002)(19580395003)(19580405001)(62966003)(189998001)(92566002)(5001960100002)(19625215002)(5001770100001)(74316001)(86362001)(87936001)(2656002)(76176999)(54356999)(50986999)(5002640100001)(102836002)(16236675004)(33656002)(77096005)(15975445007)(106116001)(76576001)(19273905006)(19300405004)(2950100001)(19617315012)(2900100001)(66066001)(19627405001)(1720100001)(559001)(579004); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:DB4PR06MB457; H:DB4PR06MB457.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; MLV:sfv; LANG:en;
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM