Re: [dtn] [Tsv-art] [EXT] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dtn-dtnma-08

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 January 2024 16:17 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706372265; x=1706977065; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=aEs5E+N4hE9qS9hvN0BZygRPLD7fus/L6rkO33yE+Hk=; b=Qxwl0CynDWz8APfkfSe+PzX7zQ7dXJofwLO56pP7RrjzKRJFONen6pEoOU1Kqr2UcK fSIw4tkAdFnSq9LrEyVX2YAMCz4d7RYJLeNhIdHJioAFpiffhMTpp+I7RfTKZBZJM1kr 4fWbD6Va+TEP+FUUMWW1FPy/6v2dP3KrULrKXmMcuRpiiloxAYjIPgODeUcVWsgUzD+p c7vT3L23IR+ESt57xyICRsu0AiNTGn4eWNP4flpeY+A08eCmCSoMcHmfndGE72DD2H1w dHGF3oSwstJ12rAJTkH4gvStQabgtpCdGWXQkSoaAm34fkDNSm2Hi70Z1aVkVpvEsPT1 +RHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706372265; x=1706977065; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=aEs5E+N4hE9qS9hvN0BZygRPLD7fus/L6rkO33yE+Hk=; b=UqPvt0Yb+ig2HVVsE7HcK9lFP5WYFHeQEX20bzmg4WLVDn8jPclmbwTxXj0jfS9K9Y KyEPt5bPP30ygg0NJprwueVxRgraFfKgNU0SuuzvQdRIc2Cl8qgyCumNMyRKmERAJyR7 WclC3ViSEa1Aac0ec5IMRIwuqyYCv1drQh+WGvoBD1JpeGZQceBo5mE6xM1Og3BQzemh 3bQtuKcHidw1Gt8EoUPCDdJpfmnt/5JSE1uMjNntlgHSgcF0+io63Mmofq3X4F9+Z2hu 20C+LC2Q7H+3C6gLFElhiE4hI1I/UvfOXRXXvsqQq1REV+kJIcTe6j18EFzCZ4QQ72Mq wmQg==