Re: [Dyncast] CAN BoF issues #7 #17 #32

Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com> Fri, 17 June 2022 13:17 UTC

From: Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com>
To: "duzongpeng@foxmail.com" <duzongpeng@foxmail.com>, Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>, Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@futurewei.com>, "dyncast@ietf.org" <dyncast@ietf.org>
CC: RTGWG <rtgwg@ietf.org>, "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>, Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:17:11 +0000
References: <CO1PR13MB49207A5646A942342E81B67585C99@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>, <20220531000035646550674@chinamobile.com>, <20220614105949303643156@chinamobile.com>, <CO1PR13MB49203A3FBA4BE9FA27695AE885AD9@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>, <aa719c0bc9b14e45b38f12e39bf24235@huawei.com>, <2022061716131186875775@chinamobile.com>, <1ed1cbc1a9aa46d29233ddd75b4abf2c@huawei.com>, <tencent_C74315FAC8B243F1B1B5C9AAC1465D949F0A@qq.com>, <a33ca96a13d74434be2dbdcfd817c54c@huawei.com>, <tencent_FB24DF60DB96DA4F547FB9029496CF26BB06@qq.com>, <3cc83147accb4f2bbc480ac699b442c5@huawei.com> <tencent_6E88DA9CD534A27ECA4FA08C7D62D8C7F809@qq.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.81.206.17]