Re: [E-impact] Lecture materials on Sustainable Networking

Dom Robinson <dom@id3as.co.uk> Fri, 05 January 2024 13:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=id3as-co-uk.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1704461143; x=1705065943; darn=ietf.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oeJfbDxdnKndbECJSUCOEQwiTrGPC9uQZCRzP7J43lE=; b=aU5ErI7TfL3EpU3ShQqLKMDaC3rdUlY+NtLKdH98FE9yNO9VN0T/mSwLIj30TV4atR 7Zkooz6llIfaGEa1NAbMTRLw9a9zAfWzHQKnOa+CbBw8EDg456HQmu4cpvfo5WAbRBK2 CVaBSsfluBPms9aP5MmvtnqTAGcpDFbLM6zQe8tBOejLdhM9wmOGPlzL97DX2r/W71xI Su0GWzaGaWqKrefLHMNhpyqZJWQCmHu/QmajemzDVav33GEh3JT8vLgWkyZMMqBKsA8f smylKneMldj3dV3FLdRc33024WpOTI/mgj9f5O8VHP0u4B0kzEGMIX7k2U9aqx2pRZhV gaDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704461143; x=1705065943; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oeJfbDxdnKndbECJSUCOEQwiTrGPC9uQZCRzP7J43lE=; b=jjt1PXL3uHZtVoKePa8Xh753G9/Wm4a/B7F/XKZ8wxTjU4jPnSVAwpm7nEF4nUml/q j+HcOSmkwxr9nrLcjBWZZtnYTEixuOR2DMbmB84IsGbBe7xNiA+Owan6H3sa8F2YyMDy uPTnsvOFZwvspeqK/mYIoSHTK/i64C4W89rOrRxIYAD37/7rvpMd4c1Zz7H0p3dF1eyB urMHb0IFdMTAQyRRC2D2fuN+1P6tNowFXjcLhNEYiE6Ah7VK8KV/8MaKGs1SKyn1ngxk oRqfbkVBWinTcQvnAZCM09thls8qWE7va55B7rwTjx5uV9lD8Z0TNgt8CbxCmTYhWU9A aVYw==