Re: [E-impact] French regulator publishes 2024 report on “Achieving digital sustainability”

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Wed, 27 March 2024 13:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1711544821; x=1712149621; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=QnI7sYe889CPdUz5yMxGr0+x73n0zDso94SW5Z55c1k=; b=RngLZvPIKONKVZ5UbZ1n/YBc8JDtweihQmuB8naRw4PEYotgCtP18yL9Fa2g1WxNLd 1/z+Rd2TaHL3M3tJ71595p+/Dnh+LT+UXOmkBpkXks1oTbpwKhEJJPQRr9adYHpIR7v2 2E7V9KrBC4wvs4pfdyiqDx/Nd4bZspZUv5fBgpTaIkPoTAPEKJ4MG3yXtPblisMWRne9 e/s//BJZ5nXtvOSUbi5XAM7nBoDzmNULucBGPCyDnCtwHX3jG3eTrwmyPegaMSPj8SYn 02utw7G5MNfpr2CNWdiq4ynIBt/ZIkmwDkEwCdJ69IJa6jdrrXAw+etzk7RuEyZUCdyl QpBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711544821; x=1712149621; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=QnI7sYe889CPdUz5yMxGr0+x73n0zDso94SW5Z55c1k=; b=bwkDD9YS25lqx0uIwd7dj45KjumtGnuFBpxMIHUR3cnFcWNpabYyu+RmaOnDNWG9vi dCJid2p136X+DxfBr5bm0BiLcirHPkdT8eMssd7u9VwhekASMjGvoSZgzfO3yOmEgvkM UT8lb6WGJDxHMp7gREJmRxw0wDjOFuU6mi85d/J7K2CxP5KtscJfLcmrjJE6+tb3AVFO 9QSBzDXrUSEZ8Ovh2FAzTcwJ+8E7vZccGyLZWqIJyyreXxWPmwuMF1fgPCvQOhOJO7+K Ug9bZSWV7eubsk/MHxwYB+csjM168M8KbHjYupp4rOwmMI9QVGU4prnDKZQmNbUlzI+N sRPg==