Re: [Ecrit] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-16.txt

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Tue, 08 March 2011 09:58 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:59:58 +0100
From: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
To: ecrit@ietf.org
References: <4D61266D.1030104@ericsson.com> <F5E81A7E-C808-4F22-8F78-F87AE489BF4E@brianrosen.net> <13A40E9A-EC45-402D-A2A9-EBF6E9FF2B3A@brianrosen.net> <BLU152-ds144D252EFDFCF6024B4AE593C00@phx.gbl> <AD46B410-67D2-48EB-A667-5D78B87B23C3@brianrosen.net> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE21E990C22@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <26E805AD-4D40-4C7E-9C07-56959336B858@cs.columbia.edu> <12E789B1-F912-4459-BBBF-50543811227E@brianrosen.net> <5D628A73-1BCC-4020-82AD-AA50F7F3B970@cs.columbia.edu> <69A77C08-DB6A-4A64-B960-D6EBF2932BCF@brianrosen.net> <5878DF10-7E81-4C00-979C-526FB1732778@cs.columbia.edu> <201103060637.p266brCX000350@sj-core-3.cisco.com> <8B0A9FCBB9832F43971E38010638454F0400B68462@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com>