Re: [Ecrit] Last Call: draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes (SpecifyingHoles in LoST Service Boundaries) to Proposed Standard

"Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com> Mon, 08 March 2010 04:48 UTC

From: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
To: "Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>, Avery Penniston <apenniston@geo-comm.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:49:49 +0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ecrit@ietf.org" <ecrit@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Last Call: draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes (SpecifyingHoles in LoST Service Boundaries) to Proposed Standard

I've updated the draft to -02 to correct these issues.

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-02.txt>

1) As well as changing the ordering, I've added notes to make this behaviour clearer.  It's not always clear just from looking.

2) I've noted that most geospatial software supports interior exclusions, but reiterated the requirements for processing polygons with them.

Cheers,
Martin