Re: [Ecrit] lost-planned-changes-04: plannedChange bound to validateLocation?

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Mon, 23 August 2021 23:17 UTC

From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
To: "Caron, Guy" <g.caron=40bell.ca@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, ecrit@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 15:31:01 -0700
References: <8bdda7ea7d004b4591ff715526d93a73@bell.ca> <F0AC030F-C6B8-4A2B-ADC3-7E69D0C18FBB@brianrosen.net> <791ea34f628d48d3addeb04613d5721a@bell.ca> <9158D09E-770E-4E65-BE46-E39060EAC884@brianrosen.net> <0b81d439e4824aec8a3476906ce5cbc1@bell.ca> <7C21F96F-E238-4DA2-82BB-D7C731A84D53@brianrosen.net> <038dcfc4405d4ebe8930d6225f09ea83@bell.ca> <6EC6E0D3-B9E8-476D-A6F7-E1D20817B58E@brianrosen.net> <cd5677dfaa91450f899a56764c18809a@bell.ca>