Re: [Ecrit] PSAP Callback indication: Resrouce-Priority instead of eGRUU

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 30 November 2011 21:33 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 05:33:08 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
References: <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852C3A578D1C@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <201111300226.pAU2QOeO016560@mtv-core-2.cisco.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852C3A91AF5F@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4ED646F5.30300@alum.mit.edu> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852C3A578D25@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4ED68923.4060808@alum.mit.edu> <201111302100.pAUL0dBU010082@mtv-core-4.cisco.com>