Re: [Ecrit] ECRIT WG RECHARTER (Proposal Version 1)

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Fri, 02 January 2009 20:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 14:06:46 -0600
To: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>, ECRIT <ecrit@ietf.org>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5800; t=1230926808; x=1231790808; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Ecrit]=20ECRIT=20WG=20RECHARTER=20(Pro posal=20Version=201) |Sender:=20; bh=oVLi9ygzomwDWYHiPKzOfT1qm7iMWOpheVPKsiy/Q3Y=; b=hvcg3Ivqepda/iHtPW/39T4tGG4kdhYhTrXMebethYOTRzzRx7RB61irZv iyCY+IaNjNPtTLmtFa8J0pvxJOPRFhRKmJlIe7P1jg+f3pxePHBGd8ShIpHy 6La9dgJY1V;