Re: [Ecrit] Fwd: Liaison from DSL Forum to ecrit and geopriv

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Wed, 23 April 2008 20:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:29:46 -0500
To: "Stark, Barbara" <bs7652@att.com>, Karl Heinz Wolf <khwolf1@gmail.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4863; t=1208982603; x=1209846603; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Ecrit]=20Fwd=3A=20Liaison=20from=20DSL =20Forum=20to=20ecrit=20and=20geopriv |Sender:=20; bh=3xpNTMVReaeSol7wCxi+JW2J09Fu3KRs5SOcQ5G+42o=; b=YgmF8bWx9XsUcRHAbNr/tI4wdRc5f80pDTArxXCKglq/czaa6tzaJQtSnD 7wkGFyHtnXmjUOwfHj5cvpACPFT8LUkkoMaTZp0siV73ujdCqs8rqiycqWlS yxEerVYQ+O;