Re: [Ecrit] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-22: (with COMMENT)

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Tue, 10 March 2020 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TRNh/pVHL0IGd4fRi5eL3Tpu9ME58RXtGk0NdP0qqg0=; b=YHBy9++LLQi2HU4eFPmMWshaBjD5FTlfP6L8JtqnOR7a4m3gmWWtdiO+zbHC1QVjFv pbiU2qG70J239G3GFciiKFi8qFoYbrCtTkLzT2iRbSlg9HRb0n1JsadqSwbxf7ZQ+FBb qTnWMkOc4onQtbttt3YxCvCDKBf4+gBlIt2GQ99KkH3s56+A0kga/nfsuxyyxSjvx5qb JbANw5M9vwKtXGErj5Qq1hXlh2v+oaXpSS9gOnKsSBQ37RMWJicu/cAtvnaBQeMVLiYI 3+VlPeBDiR9tjNNvtn1oQOEKsZryf9r7CUd7RQLfgoPbDbSWeqRIpsYWLK4LzZ3Q2mZm CFSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TRNh/pVHL0IGd4fRi5eL3Tpu9ME58RXtGk0NdP0qqg0=; b=fbQj8o6+/Lucn1LhH93i16MiWbdTCmMGsoHVCXZmk9T1YobtRpAtzQTV2mMsuN+D1b fu4ykbsUnw0YMAQJJ6v4g/QFFc8SDj2M8QitM1NJ3q8KGqB8YOiLagMASn6TCk17JrYB xuojJ0fTEod9jWG8teP+TM0e1P1H/34Zw9YFgiSQ3MzJLx7zwX4+jnIB4503lvfeQf4g hsM2xA3BfTNoVIv8La4PZp7sBFwQ5uL8Wmh63hQd2bWXZqaLeDUVleSVlpq87HTc6sFr uwFdz9dh0IzgiXtupZQYnZ58sMK34x1GKt6kPv6bwkEyx2noQ2LwGIR23xDvrE7toIZe ahQg==