Re: [Ecrit] 3GPP impact on draft-ecall: usage of legacy modem to transport MSD

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Wed, 08 June 2016 18:46 UTC

References: <D37746CF.9B27%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, <p06240607d3791933156a@[99.111.97.136]>,<7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A22 04B380360BE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B3803614C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <p06240606d37d10d420cc@[99.111.97.136]> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8BADF117BD@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-l ucent.com> <p06240602d37df0728a22@[99.111.97.136]> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8BADF11A3F@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-l ucent.com>