Re: [Ecrit] Nomadic VOIP is dead

"Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com> Tue, 24 November 2009 05:00 UTC

From: "Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>
To: "Francois D.Menard" <fmenard@xittelecom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:00:04 +0800
References: <1258749246.5943.62.camel@linux-k6vx.site> <8286429B-EA14-40CE-B562-25F2DEFD0921@bbn.com> <1258757367.3212.43.camel@linux-k6vx.site>, <A12A1E4E-0EB4-46A7-B58D-28109D8CE684@bbn.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB8C7B28@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com>, <2F2F1DE2-9A14-480E-88EC-E38D5E5FBB77@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB8C7B29@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com>, <CC7C2CAC-9208-4EC2-BE60-5F06C116FDD7@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB8C7B2A@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <788F360A-E136-43B3-B221-18B8683DB09F@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB88A60C@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <7B863484-31B2-4B13-8DDF-1AEB9BC7EA4A@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB88A6F3@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <4117E2E3-9B1A-483C-B286-59B40343C184@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB88A810@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <D490FF4F-4197-4CC5-9668-5BCDC9044E6F@xittelecom.com> <5A55A45AE77F5941B18E5457ECAC8188011EBB88A87E@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <317A9C67-AE8F-4498-B5B3-E36ECFE4D825@xittelecom.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US