Re: [Ecrit] Comments on Framework Draft

"Edge, Stephen" <sedge@qualcomm.com> Sat, 07 March 2009 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=sedge@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1236396439; x=1267932439; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version:x-ironport-av; z=From:=20"Edge,=20Stephen"=20<sedge@qualcomm.com>|To:=20" Winterbottom,=20James"=20<James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>, =0D=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20"br@brianrosen.net"=0D=0A =09<br@brianrosen.net>|CC:=20ECRIT=20<ecrit@ietf.org> |Date:=20Fri,=206=20Mar=202009=2019:27:16=20-0800 |Subject:=20RE:=20[Ecrit]=20Comments=20on=20Framework=20D raft|Thread-Topic:=20[Ecrit]=20Comments=20on=20Framework =20Draft|Thread-Index:=20AcmY6xBP94jupkzETj+iA0b5U69mvgDj /IbwAAQz+pAAkHx7oA=3D=3D|Message-ID:=20<1288E74A73964940B 132A0B9EA8D8ABC5374A308@NASANEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com> |References:=20<1288E74A73964940B132A0B9EA8D8ABC535F0305@ NASANEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com><0a8d01c991ff$fd063420$f7129c 60$@net><1288E74A73964940B132A0B9EA8D8ABC53749D48@NASANEX MB04.na.qualcomm.com><49A5FEAE.6000605@bbn.com><1288E74A7 3964940B132A0B9EA8D8ABC53749E36@NASANEXMB04.na.qualcomm.c om><E51D5B15BFDEFD448F90BDD17D41CFF105748856@AHQEX1.andre w.com><1288E74A73964940B132A0B9EA8D8ABC53749E4B@NASANEXMB 04.na.qualcomm.com><64147.24.154.127.233.1235746352.squir rel@www.brianrosen.net>=0D=0A=20<1288E74A73964940B132A0B9 EA8D8ABC5374A0D6@NASANEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com>=0D=0A=20<E5 1D5B15BFDEFD448F90BDD17D41CFF10578ECCD@AHQEX1.andrew.com> |In-Reply-To:=20<E51D5B15BFDEFD448F90BDD17D41CFF10578ECCD @AHQEX1.andrew.com>|Accept-Language:=20en-US |Content-Language:=20en-US|X-MS-Has-Attach: |X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage:=20en-US |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"iso-8859-1" |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0|X-IronPort-AV:=20E=3DMcAfee=3Bi=3D"5 300,2777,5545"=3B=20a=3D"16049573"; bh=vNLcpKwxR81mnw5+2ir0tiQKLmQLyLZ5C3/g3AhobZs=; b=PyNrLo2t1TjQ1/ibR5vTwuQwZ/npW9s+Opa+iv8XH4xfu84ENlZcy23g VbpPmjlNnYU7CxgIiaEHmYVdOBJfX9cqSbDRsQKdrKrrO1ZSUW2PkdYoW TQbdKOIJK/0wcxQIw9MCgfe+ej4aJkH6c8EyUCcCCLtMlJN/gI3YnH3pq Y=;