Re: [Ecrit] IETF83 ECRIT Agenda

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 27 March 2012 14:26 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:26:11 +0300
To: Roger Marshall <rmarshall@telecomsys.com>
Cc: "ecrit@ietf.org" <ecrit@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] IETF83 ECRIT Agenda

I would like to suggest modifications to the agenda.

10 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Marc Linsner, Richard Barnes, Roger Marshall)

20 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/
Intention: Discuss recent updates based on comments & see if ready for WGLC

10 min * LoST Sync for Service Boundaries and Mapping Element (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync/
Intention: Discuss changes made in response to the reviews

[hannes] I will talk about the LoST sync changes.

20 min. * Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callbacks (Hannes/Christer)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback/
Intention: Discuss latest changes based on mailing list comments

[hannes] we need to figure out how we move forward with this. we are really stuck.

10 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices (Dirk)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/
Intention: Discuss updates/clarifications and closed issues

[hannes] dirk cannot make it to this meeting. I suggest to skip this presentation.

20 min * Data-Only Emergency Calls (Hannes/Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea/
Intention: Discuss recent updates based on comments & see if ready for WGLC

[hannes] I could speak about the implemented changes agreed at the last IETF meeting. ]

20 min * XMPP for Emergency Services (presenter Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es/
Intention: Discuss new draft written in response to the discussions around
introducing XMPP support into emergency services organizations

10 min. * Open Discussion