Re: [Ecrit] Emergency Call Framework for Canada; Questions on draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-09

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 02 June 2009 18:42 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:42:19 -0500
To: John Lange <john@johnlange.ca>, ecrit <ecrit@ietf.org>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6377; t=1243968141; x=1244832141; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Ecrit]=20Emergency=20Call=20Framework= 20for=20Canada=3B=20Questions=20on=0A=20=20draft-ietf-ecrit- framework-09 |Sender:=20; bh=C/LkqqiDC9QI6FWETv7wfjjJb/NE9nHC+2AGHJBNEuk=; b=Fj28545u9jsBLs+GkieC0KljdMHKUqVqTHDxScuef8UBFccTcbIKW1fjb9 D+JAK74/GY3vhi7L2m3BASH5DOJhPnlL2HBjMtKrOrItJyMtZpWqlnuewx9m rJM2FECWpR;