Re: [Ecrit] Rechartering (Update)

Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Wed, 03 May 2006 08:04 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:04:32 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Rechartering (Update)
Cc: ecrit@ietf.org

Hi James,

you are certainly right that the requirements and the service URN
document need to be finalized very soon. This was our estimate in
February. We are obviously always too optimistic or not good enough to
finalize the final bits of our documents.

The requirements draft is pending on the validation issue.
The security draft is waiting for reviews.
We also need a draft update for the service URN draft.

Ciao
Hannes