Re: [Ecrit] servicelistboundary - discussion in the meeting today

Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com> Wed, 29 July 2009 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=hardie@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1248870473; x=1280406473; h=mime-version:message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to: from:subject:content-type:x-ironport-av; z=MIME-Version:=201.0|Message-ID:=20<p06240802c695eba9f7e0 @[130.129.80.242]>|In-Reply-To:=20<f77644530907290501k371 03f82ha04b6ba8ada11e8f@mail.gmail.com>|References:=20<f77 644530907290501k37103f82ha04b6ba8ada11e8f@mail.gmail.com> |Date:=20Wed,=2029=20Jul=202009=2014:27:31=20+0200|To:=20 Karl=20Heinz=20Wolf=20<khwolf1@gmail.com>,=20ECRIT=20<ecr it@ietf.org>|From:=20Ted=20Hardie=20<hardie@qualcomm.com> |Subject:=20Re:=20[Ecrit]=20servicelistboundary=20-=20dis cussion=20in=20the=20meeting=20today|Content-Type:=20text /plain=3B=20charset=3D"us-ascii"|X-IronPort-AV:=20E=3DMcA fee=3Bi=3D"5300,2777,5691"=3B=20a=3D"21381241"; bh=i6/ZW6J/lOlY6FyavzkirmSWtZLFkQtK01X2qBhbLQU=; b=uFGdEnQp8JyDofFlnlaWHfbh3J5GWINqZxoHGIxQzt5FFhrp6GDEEpp1 YQkZ5w5p8rCIdJ6EtIwYfIsXuipEVp26RerukEZ14GsQTt4OOiX758lOk /0tnUQ1RDVQqBUgLbisXrUzImnywT8HSpgaMvLoIhUhzmXjMy3tNo++IC U=;