Re: [edu-team] So....we can do a wireless tutorial, with Donald Eastlake presenting

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 09 October 2013 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lrOMf22PA1EXPn4xWnIIEXSH5RbSsMXXU5Dx43WFg4k=; b=l+Zv6Q63sI5j7SkTQAfCJBW1bowkflf163t3R+LsRcHdDbVsUUJkCR2/Ztd17vo3aP dT+Mth4bgHjeZDn7ikkOvuIxuxbnkglRMBdrBtdD7bRowsDhjD3NA92jh4m2wgftMZlI O5l+xb/csN5ZhiNG+ce5OPKqCZp3d1xwfX+v6l5YH746cGgKOk/340sdOzpmrcY6wBa5 QGmaNcmhzcVNX9shMki3+rKrY+4dMswaDwieNUSD6qw61N+p716PskBfvE/3YY+F2SNW f+Fcdv108Mh47NKmoGASoXsDg4pEUJdWivxQiNGMdae8FMG4DoJdqcTrSLbbm7Dz5Mxu l01w==