Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Discussion of draft-ietf-elegy-rfc8989bis and IETF 115

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 05 October 2022 18:17 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.855 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-lj1-x22f.google.com (mail-lj1-x22f.google.com [IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::22f]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 35F26C14CF06 for <eligibility-discuss@ietf.org>; Wed, 5 Oct 2022 11:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=2bXozPiM5fgSSHXsmxOThUuq32EjgAZTcuhAuJ0Nb2o=; b=Io8TKJms5KBIJY9I9TmRH2np4m5jAxQHNbJ74Svvew4PrSKr0a/vy35DuOzbyjk1CF uyOm99GBxiiwDh8WVzHy8WAG3TxSSMZ82s6ifrMqrVU9hxQvW1CvbYfhmpKNOjOD1+9X oYJKMBuBSmjFxHDQAHtBnSkYUbLWKPkNQF7Bw2SPjudgWc5vlC+V7haQ09mdCJMxG0zy Tibcx3LWPVM7cJSbnapMKBGqTSQwNp3deHRl4rykw5xut6oxs/KJECQR21D0K8Mq0K+s Ue9ayX3uXUB4U0Hxu7PhqImVR8f+1Vgg9zM0L6LHJA/+Tp1n7LLhGoE2Prxi0mgSB8BZ sCdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=2bXozPiM5fgSSHXsmxOThUuq32EjgAZTcuhAuJ0Nb2o=; b=0WFL3xJRp9ySOYXG16UQkHk+fbCeOFMG74a716Vmjdo2uRXrUp6h0IfgJz1XGC1l8D giwjnqiQXsSn40P11oQDpHvBtE4v8vrH7rtzqKvQH/P6Y0d57UZ3DznW9ML5RGkRPtFZ CIDyeg3JhxuWBbgWZFYbWNVpAoEFfsfvfBai9BmopmC2FN4DDDIBd4Zvx/9kF95vPNtC wAGOKzs4cLajbwApCGL6T2Xf/apFVRv9T4WQgtH8nwAg4J3PFXZHxhKTSN3uXmdLf+f1 k3F2+CuBmZ4gtTrHyEMlmhLdR1NZbUF3A+4+Ua8FAdDe824c0DPVhYEP0Pqd/ryDXlIN tG4A==