Re: [eman] eman framework issue: Do we start from a software design or do we start from the physical world?

Juergen Quittek <ietf@quittek.at> Tue, 27 August 2013 09:31 UTC

From: Juergen Quittek <ietf@quittek.at>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 02:31:12 -0700
To: Brad Schoening <brads@coraid.com>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:twLEHrRtpJ8oE8DKnRoIGdOtRB1xBUs+tQMcGiQZbL2 aO5dzAfjqK/aPz9Xem0AMNYSNb4YejdLU3i0CNhWSU0TR/RwtP O3hA1eqSFJfeZ/6bS2lWgu2pZdm4PVneCc9L8YW2vblgJMJ88X 9FpgP1/nLzLBikKFRwN2bRRKjXy+AsgVclocoUK00rYPlbvKrC +94SjEysdDhTrhiScUTzWCP8gayWIdB9ullvUjNhCy+j16d9TK TlEzlrsBr2prMYpvklKP49qAkAsLOrIxA22JAafJj58q6Pypll uVUcZq7XKMu8yiCsyoALA3qs7QeBb8TK1yGV2z629o0oQtSQXw G8FjQYS1eJYk0hrMEcVAJOguArtCHy22P3RzBuVhc1miJanhTD Gf2dNqQGi2s0A==