Re: [eman] BNordman - draft-ietf-eman-framework-09: WGLC comments

Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov> Mon, 04 November 2013 18:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=phxgB1VdjHuQBXz4YRn5WWvsKrBFzjEF5MTR2y3vlao=; b=PtvxoL4DcqZrHbjKr3GJiEf7lGiEaKmlbxwcNrWULGJM/gjvs+L9I7TViVNa21TKXd MlAH7U9ZtXB4El+DY6y6jhh9V7VeJaszHp+nK67od8ykLaNAJcEOFB6SCvydQ8pVTwkw 7O1FpIqwfnTNCZIWhIB4smWhuCqi1ooUGuS2+uWF0egPOXiUc3e6jZo+PfYwqlFUyJYt wVYLRH5FIkuAoWC88W6uiza/G6UBE+x39sPaTSKHz6JviDC+yO8cy2KCe0sPam1SWE5J cOY5OjhVgKJiRgm5zF71Y4KP2xttSkG6sMdl4vbg52aJeT3YEcR3AG659DB1VHEANaHA Atpg==