Re: [eman] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-08 and draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-13

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 17 January 2014 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11375; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389968658; x=1391178258; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=81S7qhNxnVv5KBPFRg1XrmRAbHJFoGD4DlXYlZoNIhc=; b=AK3ltTKthyolH7TW/s7hzPs4Wn5Brz6qU58SdU2xsUhaLknbk2QIOvaC 5w9BKkT1+u6p0Or0yoMFhuRDPvsWHcsatUL8Egv+T1FPEQrKzRdVb59iL rsIF1cCKGBEV3HmesCacmsbYduwTI1nEMNxRe+HzudYm8l7lZFLzLOAgY 0=;