Re: [Emu] EAP and Fragmentation

slon v sobstvennom palto <slonvpalto@gmail.com> Thu, 14 February 2019 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c8yKHPaC0Qa9LF9WdBFQWi6FFAyeIgkBAJqrjYV9Lrs=; b=VJGFO5RlO4fdK29u0JmVDKAzwvk/Ku9KPgx6YLrMf12AtFP2s8I9d5D9VND26XHKxU 3QcfPitKQ4S9kkPtbB9PJEx+sVY377zXutkagx1FujxZQd8DXeJrSLfvCMm4/Ttvdye9 DB1iz0lRdus30figDtz4MsJeSSEe83pMQH5942DxaGf0fOFlQT+h2tQAIlsrUF+a5Fcw LbH6+oYVX2ZrTUhSb7dlBfzWeJVoej7y5HFhuMxOx5j4cvbS3zBiiZ8DGx8w888JTqVJ sl6LTsG06XSXXkI9mk684Dra7PLSzgmVszuvwYGlnuOB7UQ6MMTF1fHRckxo3q92r1mB LoQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c8yKHPaC0Qa9LF9WdBFQWi6FFAyeIgkBAJqrjYV9Lrs=; b=BbMwvpu0nSxwgS44BgXBUrI2B/vFbdmaVwGaYN1yfe/kz2tzu0bz8aGprtdLRLeuUt 3yHQq/wWmPMifOzZRKGvG2/Yvsf8ECHyVXtUW//RLSe+rZC2n4edVs/M/VnAgdBn7ZrQ 6ghidiWPH//YlNGQ5JrX6X27o1elfZlgRJF5Zm0FQC8q1lbMODWABXlnUUjoa5l85w8j Vztpg3CT+eY8wwGoPtNd5i1nZjalkiTH/WJqlcfovIi2UlsO5ORpuGxPjPuwxfoXc5HJ lECMvf+CHQg6w1pYcUY77yapSV2mq6ipF9sLdKeukLbGZqVgpq9rviv9T5o3ggtzGipi rT7g==