Re: [Emu] Agenda items for EMU @ IETF 111

Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com> Fri, 11 June 2021 07:14 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:13:41 +0800
From: Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com>
To: John Mattsson <john.mattsson@ericsson.com>, Mohit Sethi M <mohit.m.sethi=40ericsson.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, emu <emu@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Emu] Agenda items for EMU @ IETF 111

Hi John,
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
The reference to draft-ietf-tls-dtls13 was wrote by mistake since version 01, I will correct it next version.
I'm not against your point of view, EAP-TLS-IBS is based on the procedure of EAP-TLS, but the certificate has been extended with IBS, so we consider it as a new EAP method.
TLS1.2 was originally considered for compatibility, if it is all based on tls1.3 in the future, then this part will be deleted according to practicability.

Best,
Meiling