[Entmib] Another Updated Agenda

Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com> Tue, 31 July 2001 18:01 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:30:17 -0400
To: entmib@ietf.org
From: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>
Subject: [Entmib] Another Updated Agenda
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

Hi All,

I have attached a new agenda, updated to reflect our additional one hour
timeslot and the discussion topics that have been raised on the list.

Please let me know if you see any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Margaret

Entity MIB WG (entmib)

Tuesday, August 07 at 1415-1515
Tuesday, August 07 at 1700-1800
=================================

CHAIRS: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>

AGENDA:

Introduction and Agenda Bashing (5 min)

Implementation and Deployment Experience (25 min)
	- Cisco Implementation -- Andy Bierman
	- Nortel Implementation -- Sharon Chisholm
	- RiverStone Implementation -- David Perkins

Summary of WG Issues from Mailing List (30 min)
	- EntLogicalTable Issues -- Andy Bierman
	- Fibre Channel MIB Issues -- Keith McCloghrie (via proxy)
	- Summary of Other Open Issues -- Margaret Wasserman

----

Introduction and Agenda Review (5 min)

Discussion on Moving RFC 2737 to Draft Standard (20 min)
	- Do we have sufficient implementation/deployment?
	- Does the current MIB match the charter?  Or do we need
	  any changes based on earlier discussions?
	- Are we ready for WG last call on moving RFC 2737 to DS?

Proposals for Entity MIB Extensions (15 min)
	- Cisco Extensions & Sensor Entity MIB -- Andy Bierman

Discussion of Expand WG Charter (20 min)
	- Should we expand the working group charter to
		include a Sensor Entity MIB and/or other
		Entity MIB extensions?

READING LIST
RFC 2737: Entity MIB (Version 2)

draft-ietf-entmib-impl-check-00.txt: Entity MIB Implementation
Checklist

draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt: Fibre Channel Management
Framework Integration MIB

Entity MIB WG mail dated 28-Jun-01 entitled "[Entmib] Questions
regarding draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt"