Re: [Enum] IETF65 ENUM session minutes

Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us> Wed, 05 April 2006 21:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:41:31 -0400
From: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>
To: "Mowafy, Hala" <hmowafy@telcordia.com>
Subject: Re: [Enum] IETF65 ENUM session minutes
Cc: enum@ietf.org, Alexander Mayrhofer <alexander.mayrhofer@enum.at>

Mowafy, Hala wrote:
> Thanks for the minutes.  I see there was a request for a list of CNAM
> specs.
> The following should cover it:
> - Telcordia GR-1188-CORE: CLASS Feature: Calling Name Delivery Generic
> Requirements (December 2000)
> - ANSI T1.641-1995: Calling Name Identification Presentation
> - ANSI T1.639-1995: Calling Name Identification Restriction

yes it does .. thanks ..

> Hope this helps.
> Hala

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>