RE: [Enum] Subject: I-DACTION:draft-ranalli-peek-walter-enum-t1roles-00.txt

"Judith Oppenheimer" <joppenheimer@icbtollfree.com> Tue, 28 November 2000 20:03 UTC

From: Judith Oppenheimer <joppenheimer@icbtollfree.com>
To: "'Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALCOO'" <gash@att.com>, 'Richard Shockey' <rshockey@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: enum@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Enum] Subject: I-DACTION:draft-ranalli-peek-walter-enum-t1roles-00.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:59:23 -0500
Sender: enum-admin@ietf.org

> That number has been delegated to that "subscriber" under the normal
terms
> and conditions of 800 service ..so the "controlling party" is known to
the
> 800 SMS and can be verified.

NO.  The "controlling party" is the subscriber.  The subscriber is not
known to the 800 SMS.

Judith Oppenheimer, 212 684-7210, 1 800 The Expert
Publisher, http://www.ICBTollFreeNews.com
President, http://www.1800TheExpert.com
FREE 800/Domain Classifieds, http://ICBclassifieds.com
Domain Name & 800 News, Intelligence, Analysis