Re: [Enum] Final Agenda items for IETF 63 Paris

lconroy <lconroy@insensate.co.uk> Sat, 23 July 2005 12:10 UTC

From: lconroy <lconroy@insensate.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:10:22 -0400
To: Richard Shockey <"rich.shockey at neustar.biz">
Subject: Re: [Enum] Final Agenda items for IETF 63 Paris

Hi Folks,
  In case no-one noticed, the mobileweb draft has been updated
to "draft-ra-shin-enum-mobileweb-01.txt".
This draft is covered in section 3.3 of the Agenda.
I would suggest that folk look at the new version BEFORE the ENUM
meeting
- the changes are editorial rather than technical, but given how some
people seem to have interpreted the -00 version so far, perhaps this one
will clarify things and avoid unnecessary flights of fancy.

I would also advise folk to look at the "modest proposal" draft, but
as it
seems vanishingly unlikely that there will be time to cover that in
the meeting,
questions/comments to the list would be appreciated.

all the best,
  Lawrence