Re: [Enum] The larger issue here.

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Wed, 31 January 2007 17:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:30:33 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "Jackson, James" <james_jackson@labs.att.com>
Subject: Re: [Enum] The larger issue here.
References: <45BDFC1A.6080108@cisco.com><C1E374E3.5565%spouliotte@nominum.com> <0CED449E95A92A42991EB71B778C17BF04780E07@TSMAIL2.ad.tri.sbc.com><45BF5AC6.7020803@cisco.com><45BF6AB1.1000802@e164.org><0CED449E95A92A42991EB71B778C17BF047BC532@TSMAIL2.ad.tri.sbc.com><45BF9D90.3050008@cisco.com><32755D354E6B65498C3BD9FD496C7D462C4C6C@oefeg-s04.oefeg.loc> <011001c744e6$a7f4e5c0$22f0a544@cis.neustar.com> <0CED449E95A92A42991EB71B778C17BF047BCC95@TSMAIL2.ad.tri.sbc.com> <001b01c74550$bb6f6b10$22f0a544@cis.neustar.com> <0CED449E95A92A42991EB71B778C17BF047FAE62@TSMAIL2.ad.tri.sbc.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7876; t=1170264636; x=1171128636; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Enum]=20The=20larger=20issue=20here. |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Jackson,=20James=22=20<james_jackson@labs.att.com>; bh=q/5tcWQiRjmo2IBff1dhU3eObIayEdgphohbA6KYwb0=; b=QEbZjuNP1u7tZGtHfk07aAyb5BWP37BBve6WwEdJdTkPSjpuf65GFFa6c2iIWRdIQOSh85us IwjAaP7O9P1ZaeeU3gb3suY78MLQxXMQcy2xYSYHMd5ZJdcyugJ6iiRQ;