Re: Re: [Enum] The use of "service type" and "subtype" fieldsin ENUM record

"Wang Feng"<fengw@cnnic.cn> Tue, 17 January 2006 06:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:03:14 +0800
From: Wang Feng <fengw@cnnic.cn>
To: lconroy <lconroy@insensate.co.uk>, chenhui <chenhui@cnnic.cn>
Subject: Re: Re: [Enum] The use of "service type" and "subtype" fieldsin ENUM record
Cc: IETF ENUM WG <enum@ietf.org>, Julian Rose <jrose@telnic.org>
Sender: enum-bounces@ietf.org

hi Lawrence,

 What you have mentioned is a good method to resolve the asked question.

 Not to return all records, not to return exactly pattern matched records, just to
 get back useful or recognizable ("local supported") service records.

 It's really very flexible, fitting for different level need.

 Thanks for your opinion.

  Regards,

	Wang Feng
	fengw@cnnic.cn