RE: [Enum] comments to draft-lewis-enum-teluri-e212-00.txt

"Richard Shockey" <richard@shockey.us> Mon, 19 March 2007 08:59 UTC

From: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>
To: 'Jonathan Rosenberg' <jdrosen@cisco.com>, enum@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Enum] comments to draft-lewis-enum-teluri-e212-00.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:58:37 -0400

In fact the use case is exactly the opposite. You are right is not about
VoIP but providing alternative query mechanisms for TCAP data ..we are
already there with LNP and CNAM data ..so the use case here is exactly the
same.

This is a simple ENUMservice registration. We have not forced an
applicability test on registrations nor do we see the need for one at this
point.