RE: [Enum] Raw Preliminary Meeting notes from IETF ENUM WG in San Francisco

Brandner Rudolf <rudolf.brandner@siemens.com> Thu, 10 April 2003 16:10 UTC

From: Brandner Rudolf <rudolf.brandner@siemens.com>
To: 'Richard Shockey' <richard@shockey.us>
Cc: enum@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Enum] Raw Preliminary Meeting notes from IETF ENUM WG in San Francisco
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:10:42 +0200
Sender: enum-admin@ietf.org

One minor nit:
Regarding the vovi draft in ITEM 3. it is written that sip:voice and sip:video is contentious, which is true. However, the vovi draft has been about voice:sip and video:sip, which are contentious, too.

Besides that, I would like to thank Brian Rosen for having taken the minutes. Job very well done.

Rudi