Re: [Fecframe] My comments arounddraft-begen-fecframe-1d2d-parity-scheme-00

"Ali Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Thu, 13 March 2008 15:19 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:14:14 -0700
From: "Ali Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, fecframe@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4017; t=1205421271; x=1206285271; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Ali=20Begen=20(abegen)=22=20<abegen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Fecframe]=20My=20comments=20arounddraf t-begen-fecframe-1d2d-parity-scheme-00 |Sender:=20; bh=NOeAoCKpraTrVUWzclYNmssi8HDLvMwqKeJOFRQ02+s=; b=pw/Sap41qDpaT4cPnI4qdly5/5y76RYutF8ZWNnp4DttIDRxY7Pd/BaDy6 p/h0+FE6SBkVcwAMoHaS3SPBScFZi4ovsD6sPHRS8rwswYlCVcD5Dlvb4K1e lK+Ab9z23HK9gp6GLn9E+slcRLC9E/ZVJmg/8AnzTCH5R1Qw/w/EI=;