[Forces-protocol] Re: Section 6 update

Robert Haas <rha@zurich.ibm.com> Fri, 22 October 2004 09:44 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:33:05 +0200
From: Robert Haas <rha@zurich.ibm.com>
To: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.hzic.edu.cn>
Cc: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <hormuzd.m.khosravi@intel.com>, ram.gopal@nokia.com, forces-protocol@ietf.org, avri@psg.com, hadi@znyx.com, Ligang Dong <donglg@mail.hzic.edu.cn>
Subject: [Forces-protocol] Re: Section 6 update
Sender: forces-protocol-bounces@ietf.org

Weiming.
I suggest we make a  new section "FE LFB and FE Protocol LFB" just
before Section 5 "Common Header", instead of leaving this to section
3.3.2. This will reflect the importance of those two LFBs in the
operation of the protocol.

I'll post my text when ready, please do the same, and we'll merge.

-Robert