Re: [forces] AD Review of draft-ietf-forces-ceha

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Sat, 27 July 2013 07:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=jn9HMAy8fhYhH/tcnmPlTfDz4GOxbVJwu68ABVGm1zA=; b=eXQohg4y/e0yIggLSTgWPidVmZjXPh0FtRlubdERWbt+DWpZ4llUtOnIxBoaLsbQZZ qDuCWDcmdr5CLJ/2LvLHB/0LBfUF+2gioISLqPANmnDfDJfJcsD43IviP48ZrYmYXGZF FRAvd5jB7+z+V/qQgAEgKw7MK1NyqJYyMeLdL8n45MGWxCXmJn+0SX/KLBUofj/rm2ku mLijzSlFuCRq85fERTVFf4x//22QCKvL/p1S0APoLPJ0SheyD7or4XknqZnPKXmrsgA4 44CnxqO2OYFXIzBQ8YW9lsC4XCPV7U7KmIa82PJ5zGUsaJW73xYbDdGb16KyffoFfazZ ApXg==