Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-01

Haleplidis Evangelos <ehalep@gmail.com> Thu, 04 June 2009 13:10 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 16:10:08 +0300
From: Haleplidis Evangelos <ehalep@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-01

Greetings to the list,

The 01 version of the Interoperability draft has been submitted to the
repository and has been accepted.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-
01.txt

Please note that the dates has been changed to: 15-16/07/2009

Please read and comment.

Regards,
Evangelos Haleplidis.