Accepting requirements draft as WG document (was: Two drafts post ed...)

"Putzolu, David" <david.putzolu@intel.com> Mon, 15 October 2001 20:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:52:05 -0700
From: "Putzolu, David" <david.putzolu@intel.com>
Subject: Accepting requirements draft as WG document (was: Two drafts post ed...)

All,

I've seen several comments supporting inclusion of these
requirements as a working group document.  Barring some
strong arguments against doing so, I intend to go ahead
and have this document become associated with the ForCES
working group some time tomorrow.

Note that acceptance as a working group document merely
associates this document with the ForCES WG. It does not
grant any formal standard status to the document and the
document will remain open to change or removal.

Cheers,
David