Re: [ftpext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ftpext2-hash-02.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Fri, 29 July 2011 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o65+BCW5nfFx68Q1sDOoeYad8Vh97MTI8XB/LdI+QAQ=; b=fOp5NUWYpfj4aV4AoWIsm4Lb5IkYt/8kSftatW3sg2teUM2hxiEOH8nw9ElPWB8r4b dGWLXYp2kEBoe2NNrZsh3aiWeIgCOyC1ojjqkMCaAYeRAWVbymFQ9diu0zJSXts4enSu VJieFUpIrgQ/pBi9kulnshw0jQpJFt786yTQE=