Re: [ftpext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-02.txt> (File Transfer Protocol HOST Command for Virtual Hosts) to Proposed Standard

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 25 June 2011 04:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GF1rzVnsRBczTDx6kW8TaPZOfwy7Yi9gn0dMt4AdoMQ=; b=TaaEWxHBNi64psZ6g9H5CTx6FvPqropt9J22QBf3mb/X8SElIwEIXSZaqjO6+D2AIJ /NDnexpq/H6sAF99a5BTtA4UbKJHvdkRoGDx+ahwhBQdboCX9EkE9Xky8w6aaTkVH5qm GsAg2Fia78XnfIEHd+0Oq/vb6T3Q/KWG4l8tA=