Re: [gaia] Crowdfunding campaign for the production of a documentary about wireless mesh networks in Greece

panayotis antoniadis <panayotis@nethood.org> Mon, 23 November 2015 00:29 UTC

To: gaia@irtf.org
From: panayotis antoniadis <panayotis@nethood.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 01:29:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [gaia] Crowdfunding campaign for the production of a documentary about wireless mesh networks in Greece

Dear all,

In light of the success of guifi.net at the European Broadband Awards,
I would like to draw again your attention to this crowdfunding campaign,
which needs some considerable contributions the next *three days* to
reach its goal.

https://goteo.org/project/building-communities-of-commons?lang=en

I think that such documentaries are a critical step to render this
commons-based approach on networking better understood and
an attractive alternative to mainstream options.

Personally I am not part of the project but I have been following it
closely and I think that it is really worth the support.

Best,

Panayotis Antoniadis
http://nethood.org